FRIDAY, 17TH NOVEMBER 2017
- Guests arrive in Jaipur and check into the hotel.
- An exclusive, curated and guided visit of the City Palace at 3.30PM, on offer for those guests interested to get a glimpse into the glorious history of Jaipur.
- A special session on inner healing by Jalpa Vithalani, Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner, scheduled at 5PM at the Fairmont Jaipur, for those keen to discover their inner power of healing at a mental, emotional, physical and spiritual level.
- Meet & Greet, Cocktails and Dinner and Rajasthani cultural entertainment at the Fairmont Hotel at 7PM at the “Saheliyon ki Badi”.
SATURDAY, 18TH NOVEMBER 2017
- Breakfast at leisure.
- Departure for the Rajasthan Polo Ground at 11.30AM.
- Champagne brunch at 12.30PM presented by Gem Palace.
- Nobility for Ability Polo Cup played between the Jaipur Royals and Chantilly Polo Club of France.
- “Women of Substance Style on Turf” presented by Charu Parashar Ensembles in association with Petal Foundation.
- Transfer back to the hotel at 3PM. Personal time to all guests until 7PM.
- Departures for City Palace at 7PM and arrival by 7.30PM.
- Gala evening “Expressions of Jaipur”, in celebration of the 289thFoundation Day of the City of Jaipur:
- Performance by Manganiyars
- Fashion Show by Rohit Bal (1st Session)
- Live Canvas by Sanjay Bhattacharya in accompaniment with Manganiyars
- Fashion Show resumes (2nd Session)
- Silent Auction of art works (paintings & sculptures) by Arushi Art
- Cocktails & Dinner.
SUNDAY, 19TH NOVEMBER 2017
For guests staying in the resort:
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Guests depart at their convenience.
Advisor- Mahavir Sharma